Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good for you!

i am gonna try to hit the trails too...though it is raining a bit.

as you may have seen, one of my resolutions is to finally ride with you so hopefully that will come true sooner rather than later (would a Spin class count?).

Happy New Years....now go eff yourself!

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,207 Posts
Last call for a round of 2005 dirt. Heading out to Noble Canyon,in a few minutes, and I just wanted to wish all of my cyber buds(You too, Faux Chisel), a great round of rides in 2006!

Tear it up!!!

Attachments

·
Bodhisattva
10,843 Posts
FoShizzle said:
good for you!

as you may have seen, one of my resolutions is to finally ride with you so hopefully that will come true sooner rather than later (would a Spin class count?).

Yawn....yet another powder day in Vail :D

Enjoy the dirt & Happy New Year.

·
Just Grin and HUCK it...
855 Posts
AquaLance -

My the dirt be very kind to you, may your brakes never squeel, may your headtube remain round, may your wheels remain true, and may you always land rubber side down in 2006. (This goes out to all the Homers and Homerettes as well)

And let JOD know our thoughts are with her for a quick recovery!

And me? Well, I am looking forward to my next Noble ride... next year sometime.

Be safe tonight. :D

·
BODYSNATCHER
287 Posts
Well it started out okay

Rode Topanga this morn, but the rain came early and froze out my eldely riding partners, so we headed back. I got a coupla' hours in tho, so it's a good way to cap the year.
Happy New Year, Ya Farking Homers. :cool:
Magu

·
BODYSNATCHER
287 Posts
Hey, Fo

FoShizzle said:
good for you!

Let's try to coordinate that trip and go see "Aqualand" together. I love my lights....are yers workin' out? I really want to hit Noble someday, so let's figure that out in the next 365 daze....
Magu

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
me? i worked. and it was not a fun day. i was solo in the shop due to a no show no call p/t employee. i wanted to take the girl out for a fun night on the town, such as this town is, but shes sick. happy new year my ass. all you bike ridin tards can lick the sweat off my bahwls.

i did order my new digi and some new sheets this am before work and my svst guy sent me a free t shirt so its not all bad i guess. ta hell with it. i just busted out a frosty kiltlifter so i toast thee. thanx for sharin part of this last year with the likes of me. see ya in '06 homer breath!

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cactuscorn said:
me? i worked. and it was not a fun day. i was solo in the shop due to a no show no call p/t employee. i wanted to take the girl out for a fun night on the town, such as this town is, but shes sick. happy new year my ass. all you bike ridin tards can lick the sweat off my bahwls.

i did order my new digi and some new sheets this am before work and my svst guy sent me a free t shirt so its not all bad i guess. ta hell with it. i just busted out a frosty kiltlifter so i toast thee. thanx for sharin part of this last year with the likes of me. see ya in '06 homer breath!
look on the bright side cactuscorn, at least you have a job. Most Homers drop out of school by the 6th grade and are unable to get any sort of employment. Take Aqua for example.....

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,207 Posts
Ohh Yeah!

Fantastic ride to wrap up 2005! Killer time on the mountain today, with some good friends.

Looking forward to a long, epic, new years day ride in the morning.

Life is good!

STFU NoSizzle.

Pics by: Alison

Attachments

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
oh massively tall and talented one. great pics as always. have a great new year, a great ride on new years day and a fine time for the next 365 +. me? ill be back at work. my life sux. and squish has 3 days off. who makes the friggin schedual anyway? oh right, i do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.