Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Category Winner
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my last desperate call out for votes for the Race Face Ultimate XC Challenge. Send two single speeders to Canada to compete in the Trans Rockies Challenge with a simple vote. It takes five minutes to do, but I will be grateful for a lifetime (that doesn't mean I'll mow your lawn or anything). Yeah, I posted about this earlier in the week on the SS and Passion boards, but I figure you enduro nut jobs are too busy training to look at the other forums.
All the links and instructions on how to vote are here in my latest post on my blog:
http://teamdicky.blog.com/884259/

Send Josh the Wonderboy and I to the Great White North to meet our biggest heros in the sport of recreational consumption.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Done...Good luck!! :D

·
Category Winner
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Overkill said:
You got my vote.

I'll see you there - You probably won't be hard to find, though I'm always surprised how many crazy people are racing SS for these long distance events.
Thanks,
Last year I was the first and I don't know if there will be any other takers this year. Look for the Dean SS with the PINK wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.