Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Eating Hot Pockets
503 Posts
pffft.

who cares.

this is just frustration talking cuz my LBS was asleep at the wheel and didn't order them in time even though i've had them on 'watch' since Day 1 :madman:

which brings up this question... if you're the only distributor of these tires, and there's almost 100 merchants waiting for these to come into stock... how about making at least enough in a 'batch' to satisfy THAT amount of interest? ugh

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Well, in this case they can only make so many. What is strange is that they are releasing them in the heart of the season. A fall release would have been better. Perhaps it was more dependent on the production schedule of Innova. Their schedule could have also had some delays in the testing and R&D.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
The Boat is expected to be here by mid February with the rest of them :p

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
You must've called just after I placed my order. I got the email notifying my that they were in an hour after it was sent. I just saw the title and started dialing. There were 8 left when I called. After it was all said and done, there were 4 left. yes, all of mine are sold, sorry. Can't wait till tomorrow!

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
Arrrrgghhh, went out for a ride on the Pugs. Saw the email as soon as we got back but they were already gone:(

·
Registered
243 Posts
i think our shop has 4 coming and possibly only one is sold... to myself.

·
Registered
68 Posts
We snaked four, but they're all pre-sold (well, minus the one for me). We cut an order within one minute of receiving the email. We just happened to be at the computer when it came in...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bighit said:
well i came up empty. our buyer got the email and confirmed with me. when he got back they were gone, great. well which one of you guys is going to help an OG out. who is sitting on one.
interested in a pug+larry for fatback+endomorph trade?

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,285 Posts
Man, you guys are making me nervous. I got the email, and hit the phone immediately. I order on Mondays, so I postdated my order and got them on it early.

I hope their system doesn't allow them to sell to one of you rabid vultures, even though I ordered 'em when they were in stock:D

Last ride I had on my Endo sealed it's fate. Nice dry fluffy snow, try to steer 90 degrees in about 6 inches of fluff, and down I go, good thing its a soft landing....:thumbsup:

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
Larry needs a Larry!!! If anyone else can spare 1 tire until the next batch comes out I'd really like to try and get one. I sold the Pugs today and have a new Fatback coming. I have one used Endo at the shop to get me by on one end, and if I can't find a Larry I'll have to buy a new Endo that will only get used for a month or so until more Larry's are available. Willing to give someone a killer hookup on something they need if return for the favor.

Larry
www.mtnhighcyclery.com

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I'll see your $100...

...and raise you one spider tire...or I guess I mean I'll trade a spider, $100 and shipping, both ways (insert jokes here) for your larry (insert more jokes here). PM if interested...THX

1 - 20 of 98 Posts