Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have a current phone number for Larry Mettler of Mountain High Cyclery? The 970-669-7960 number has been disconected. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up.

The Squeaky Wheel said:
Yeah, we're not sure why, but the phones are down. Even the phone company can't provide an answer.
He's checking in his emails.
Keep trying & thanks for being patient.
You gotta love it when the phone company can't tell you what's wrong. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I've sent a e-mail.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
Yeah, we're not sure why, but the phones are down. Even the phone company can't provide an answer.
He's checking in his emails.
Keep trying & thanks for being patient.
You're earning your keep as VP of Internet Relations.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
There's Chunder enroute? Cool. Especially cool since I never asked for one. Maybe he threw it in with the tube I ordered as a "you're a good customer and a swell guy, have a 36" kind of gesture...

·
Bodhisattva
10,866 Posts
tscheezy said:
There's Chunder enroute? Cool. Especially cool since I never asked for one. Maybe he threw it in with the tube I ordered as a "you're a good customer and a swell guy, have a 36" kind of gesture...
Yeah. He's just a swell guy. And he only charged your card an extra couple hundred bucks for the effort.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Larry DA MAN! Anticipating needs I never knew I had. What other big ticket items (which I would ignorantly perish for lack of) will arrive on my doorstep soon?? The mind reels...

·
Bodhisattva
10,866 Posts
Bikezilla said:
Ooooh, I'm dieeeein!!!

BTW I want that gold-trimmed Easton more each time I see it. My existing bar has <10 rides on it...here comes the UGI again.
It's a nice bar. 40-50gm heavier than the regular version and about 80gm heavier than the SL which is just stooopid light. I cut an inch off each end of mine to bring it down to a non-DH width and I can't detect any flex. How about the gold answer protaper bar?

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
It's ~40-50gm heavier than the regular version and about 80gm heavier than the SL which is just stooopid light.... How about the gold answer protaper bar?
Homey don' t play light. We're talking an oz and a half? I don't need the xtra strength, but for the color, I'll take it. Believe it or not, the Protaper is a bit too much gold for my tastes (Yes Virgina, I do have a limit). I don't want anything to eclipse my spanky hubs.

I spotted something in a thread SSIGNA posted that I totally missed... It's actually got me thinking of downgrading:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.