Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wondering what size Blur 4X frames you guys are riding, and how tall you are.

According to the SC sizing chart I could ride a large, I am on the small side for the large frame, but I do like a longer toptube, as I will only be using it for trail, enduro riding, no 4X.

I am 1.78cm long, so about 5’9”.

Thanks!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm 6'1 or so and ride a large. I do like smaller bikes tho, for example I ride a medium IH sunday...the large isn't "large" in the traditional sense because the bike was sized more for 4X racing. If you'll be pedalling, I would think the large would be the way to go.

·
Boyeeee
1,010 Posts
I'm 5'9" with long arms and legs and ride a medium with a 50mm stem, high rise bars (Deity 2014), and a straight post (GD) for trail/aggressive am usage.

Try to find a local bike to try out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
A bigger problem is!

Your bigger issue is the fact that santa cruz stopped making 4x earlyer this year so your gonna have to look on the classified adds or dealers all around your country to get one sorry. Im 6.3 and had a lrg but did find it a tad to small for general trail riding so have since saddly swaped it out for a superlight which is great fun to ride very inpressed indeed Bat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.