Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Self-defeatist
965 Posts
Nice! The chain stay yoke that Kona uses provides a lot of clearance. It's a tiny bit fugly, but it's too simple and versatile to complain about. EndoRando's Waltworks 29er uses the same principle for clearance. I've got an '07 Unit and I love it. Nice to know I could fatten it up if I wanted to.

Good job making your bike so versatile (re: your thread on the 29er board) and riding he hell out of it.

· Registered
1,313 Posts
Ooooohhh yeah. I have large marges front and rear, an endo for the front, and a 100mm pugsley fork all on order for my new unit. I am very impatiently waiting for them to show up :madman: but for now am riding it stock (though haven't been able to squeeze in any riding the past week or so). I will be using an old 2.7 high roller I had laying around for the rear. BTW it will be fixie in winter mode, you should try it at least once, it is a blast. It will be returned back to stock form the rest of the year though. Santa, c'mon dude, I'm goin nuts here! Thanks for the inspiring pics :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.