Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a Blindside in a size large. I called pretty much every bike shop on the Transition dealer page and no one has a large in stock. Transition tells me that they are completely out and expects a shipment early August. Allen from DropNZone only has mediums. Where can I score a large Blindside frame in white?

--flowshizzle

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
There is a large for sale in the mtbr classifieds for $1200. OR you could call Cactus Bikes in Phoenix 480.940.7433 and they have a large in stock cause I just saw it a couple days ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply eabos. Cactus Bikes has the older frames style with the rear shock attached to the V like shock mount. The new frame design has the shock mount attached only to the top-tube which looks a whole lot cleaner. I've read that older Blindside frames have cracked due to the old shock mount design. I'm looking for the frame only with no rear shock. I currently have a PUSH DHX 5 coil with the same eye-to-eye/stroke which should save me ~$400 on my Blindside build.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.