Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys doing this 68 mile mtb race Sunday up in Wyoming?

I'll be suffering on my Independent 29"er. Say hi if you pass me.
 

·
Obviously Single
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
Say hi to Phil for me ...

ignazjr said:
Hey Brett! Cool, what a great race, eh? I'll look for you!
Hi Dave:

I thought you'd sworn off racing! :) So you're doing the LE, eh? Good for you.

My friend Phil signed up, and he's so cheap that once he signs up, he does the
race (unlike me).

He'll be riding a funky orangish Klien Palamino. He'll be wearing a purple-black "Brian's Bike Shop" Jersey. If you see him, tell him Lee-Man said he was a hoser. (I was going
to come watch him suffer, but I'm in the last phases of my training for the LT100.)

Good luck to all you guys. Please get your SOs/Pit Crews to take some pictures,
so we can all enjoy the suffering from afar.
 

·
ride
Joined
·
5,274 Posts
LeeMan said:
Hi Dave:

I thought you'd sworn off racing! :) So you're doing the LE, eh? Good for you.

My friend Phil signed up, and he's so cheap that once he signs up, he does the
race (unlike me).

He'll be riding a funky orangish Klien Palamino. He'll be wearing a purple-black "Brian's Bike Shop" Jersey. If you see him, tell him Lee-Man said he was a hoser. (I was going
to come watch him suffer, but I'm in the last phases of my training for the LT100.)

Good luck to all you guys. Please get your SOs/Pit Crews to take some pictures,
so we can all enjoy the suffering from afar.
As much as I hate to admit it, I'll be a participant. My fast days are a little behind me. Anyways, I'll have some before and after photos, as I'm flying solo. The boys are all meeting up in WY. Unfortunately, I don't think any of us will have anyone up to take action shots!

Hey - when do you want your tubes?
 

·
Obviously Single
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
I could takes pics, but ...

ignazjr said:
As much as I hate to admit it, I'll be a participant. My fast days are a little behind me. Anyways, I'll have some before and after photos, as I'm flying solo. The boys are all meeting up in WY. Unfortunately, I don't think any of us will have anyone up to take action shots!

Hey - when do you want your tubes?
Hi Dave:

I'd love to come help and take pics (as I did for several in Silver Rush: see http://homepage.mac.com/theleeman69s/PhotoAlbum17.html), but I'll be busy training.

I'd love to get those tubes from you in the next week or so. What night would be good for me to drop by and have a beer? (;o) [No, I don't mind inviting myself, as I'd be glad to bring the beer!]
 

·
ride
Joined
·
5,274 Posts
LeeMan said:
Hi Dave:

I'd love to come help and take pics (as I did for several in Silver Rush: see http://homepage.mac.com/theleeman69s/PhotoAlbum17.html), but I'll be busy training.

I'd love to get those tubes from you in the next week or so. What night would be good for me to drop by and have a beer? (;o) [No, I don't mind inviting myself, as I'd be glad to bring the beer!]
Any night will work exept Thurs. Give me a headsup about a day prior. Sorry it's taken so long!
 

·
Obviously Single
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
Sat?

Hi Dave:

How about Saturday? Friday I'm lifting weights after work, and Sunday I'm
doing a *long*-a$$ ride. I only need to do an easy 1-hr ride Saturday. :)

If that doesn't work, maybe Tuesday of next week?
 

·
ride
Joined
·
5,274 Posts
LeeMan said:
Hi Dave:

How about Saturday? Friday I'm lifting weights after work, and Sunday I'm
doing a *long*-a$$ ride. I only need to do an easy 1-hr ride Saturday. :)

If that doesn't work, maybe Tuesday of next week?
I'll be gallavanting around in Laramie (had to tie this back into the original post) on Saturday after doing a little preriding. Tues will be great!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool. I'm looking forward to it. We just had our first child in June...so imagine how much training and sleep i've gotten in.

See ya up there.
 

·
ride
Joined
·
5,274 Posts
2melow said:
Cool. I'm looking forward to it. We just had our first child in June...so imagine how much training and sleep i've gotten in.

See ya up there.
Congrats! We're about 1.5 years into the same process. Life changer, eh?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top