Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hah... well time for another good adventure.

Today, the weather is perfect for some fast singletrack riding. Low temps, moderate humidity... trails are still a little wet from 2 days of rain. There's a creekside trail nearby that runs 2.5 miles, so I'm gonna go ride it 4 times. Everytime I ride it on a weekend, it's pretty crowded with other bikers... how many do you think I can lap?

This could get interesting.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slow one, eh?

Posting a time of 14:45 on about 2.75 miles of singletrack isn't bad at all in my book.

I rode out, which is slower, to warm up in about 18 minutes... passed a guy about halfway. On the way back, when I started charging the heck out of the trail, I passed him when he'd gone about 3/4 of the way where I'd passed him before. Got back to the start point... turned it around again, this time I was flyin', getting back to the original passing point before he did... passed him shortly thereafter.

Took a long break after riding almost a continuous 8 miles at a good pace. Then, got back on, and put up my best time of the day: 14:45. Mind you, this is pretty fast singletrack, not a lot of hills on it, but it's got some technicality to it... a lot... riding along a creek... then with the creek in it... then up and down steep banks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.