Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I start a Lapierre thread, to late I want to see some pics to drool over.:D
My Whyte thread may have failed but that was because very few people have them, Lapierre is a much bigger company so someone must have one.:thumbsup:

Here in the UK they've only just started to import, and my local Giant dealer has just signed up with them and got a very nice looking 2008 X-Control 410.

Please post a pic if you have one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep! Basically their version of a trail bike, I would have thought it would have a similar purpose to the Santa Cruz Blur with the same travel and type of VPP suspension.

120mm front suspension but I don't know about the rear travel.

I cant wait to get a ride on one:D

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went back to my local Lapierre dealer and found he has the other bikes he ordered. Which now means he stocks Turner, Kona, Giant (my Trance X), Lapierre, Cove, Titus and Chumba so a very good range of bikes.

If you look closely on this you can see some wonderful innovations such as the rear sus sag measuring instrument (the red ring above the seat stay on the seat tube) and a very nice carbon derailleur guard to provide ultimate protection when matched with the XT Shadow mech.

With all these beautiful bikes I'm seriously considering putting up a tent in the shop:D.

I give you some slightly blurry pics of the Lapierre Zesty 514:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You probably can't travel this far to get your bike but Nirvana in Westcott, Surrey nr Dorking has a reward scheme where by for every £10 you spend you get £1 off you next purchase. I spent £1500 on a Trance X and they gave me £150 of free stuff OR stuff I swapped onto the bike for free. Absolutely amazing deal if you can get down here.

Also they have amazing customer service and several Zesty's in stock as seen above and no I don't work there.

1 - 20 of 282 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.