Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some paved/very smooth trails that I can do some training rides on during the week after work. I want to be able to ride from my house...no driving. Any suggestions? I used to ride on the paved trails in the Norristown Farm Park, but I have moved. Any information would be much appreciated.

G

·
Where about in Lansdale do you live?

I live in Montgomery Township and have a route which incorporates about three township Parks and one nice hill which I ride twice and it makes a nice workout when ridden fast but I'm not technically in Lansdale even though I have a Lansdale mailing addy.

The Towamencin Trail on the other side of Lansdale will give you some good mileage too even though it's a bit broken up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stumpjumper2008 said:
Where about in Lansdale do you live?

I live in Montgomery Township and have a route which incorporates about three township Parks and one nice hill which I ride twice and it makes a nice workout when ridden fast but I'm not technically in Lansdale even though I have a Lansdale mailing addy.

The Towamencin Trail on the other side of Lansdale will give you some good mileage too even though it's a bit broken up.
I actually live in Hatfield, but I am very close to Lansdale. Thanks for the info.

·
I'm more of a dog person
864 Posts
i live in Montgomeryville and i ride from my house into Lansdale to the little park behind Penndale Middle School and do a bunch of laps in the small network of pea gravel trails and swamp bridges. Then i do a little urban assault on the school grounds on the way back home. Mostly only during the week in the spring and fall.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Got a nice ride in Ambler that incorporates a bit of road, gravel path, Wissahickon green ribbon trail and seldom used horse trails in Lower Gwynedd.
Its about 10 miles round trip and I usually throw in a climb (Mt Pleasant ave from green ribbon trail to Morris Rd) to add a bit of cardio, other-wise its flat with a few rollers and some rooty single track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.