Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
17,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A little more than a year ago Jeny, Dan and I traced a historic route through central Utah.

Our route wended through and over the major landforms of southern Utah, following an emigration route from 139 years ago.

When you have a few minutes, please have a look here:

https://mikesee.exposure.co/a-landform-tour-of-utah

Thanks for checkin' in.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Awesome, my favorite parts of the state.

Still haven't done all of the "hard" side of the Hole in The Rock trail, tried twice, and failed twice (4x4, not by bike).

I don't agree with the doom and gloom about monument shrinkage however....I've been going to that area nearly my entire life.....and the Monument designation....even all the talk about it, has just brought more people there. People, in large groups, regardless of the protection status, make everything worse.

·
Registered
536 Posts
A great tip on what to do with leftover cashew salt, nice idea to spice up those freeze dried meals!
An interesting story and beautiful pictures, thanks for the Post!

·
17,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad y'all enjoyed it.

Anyone know of any other places with this sort of trip reporting?

MTBR effectively has zero of it anymore since they killed the passion forum, and it's really the only sort of MTB content I'm inspired by.

·
will rant for food
4,008 Posts
Yet again you knock it out of the park dude. As for the saddening bits, "and not everyone arrives with the same intent" -- yeah, that, and, harm outcome is not interested in intent.

As always, thank you for sharing.

(Also, must feel good to get the image bandwidth off your own domain? The big pretty serif font and grouped image layouts are a far better presentation than run of the mill forum software can achieve.)

·
17,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yet again you knock it out of the park dude. As for the saddening bits, "and not everyone arrives with the same intent" -- yeah, that, and, harm outcome is not interested in intent.

As always, thank you for sharing.

(Also, must feel good to get the image bandwidth off your own domain? The big pretty serif font and grouped image layouts are a far better presentation than run of the mill forum software can achieve.)
bandwidth = meh. but yeah, i like the presentation of the exposure site for sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.