Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
just another bleepin SSer
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(CNN) -- Cycling legend Lance Armstrong -- a survivor of testicular cancer -- and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting a baby, CNN learned Tuesday through his charitable organization. Cyclist Lance Armstrong has announced he will come out of retirement and race once again in the Tour de France.

Cyclist Lance Armstrong has announced he will come out of retirement and race once again in the Tour de France.

The baby is due in June.

Rest is at
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/23/armstrong.baby/index.html

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, but the article said that the "set aside" wasn't used in this case.

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
I wonder if it's the frozen stuff or not then, probably the frozen stuff....after reading the first book I also wonder if he'll ditch this gal, too. So did he time the June arrival deliberately to fall between the Giro and TDF?

edit: okay, just read the article this time, guess Lance has the wonder body in many ways....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Berkley said:
And no one finds it a bit odd to be talking openly about the functionality of another man's junk?
its only odd when we compare penis size, but as long as you avoid eye contact its okay.

congrats on the baby, i wish i had some of those genes.

·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Berkley said:
And no one finds it a bit odd to be talking openly about the functionality of another man's junk?
Nope. So, how's your junk holding up?

·
WWYD?
1,603 Posts
singlespeed.org said:
(CNN) -- Cycling legend Lance Armstrong -- a survivor of testicular cancer -- and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting a baby, CNN learned Tuesday through his charitable organization. Cyclist Lance Armstrong has announced he will come out of retirement and race once again in the Tour de France.

Cyclist Lance Armstrong has announced he will come out of retirement and race once again in the Tour de France.

The baby is due in June.

Rest is at
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/23/armstrong.baby/index.html
Read the article instead of just spewing, doh!

Not only can he win the TDF seven times, he can grow a new set! :eekster:

What can't the Lance do?

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Just in time for christmas...another story of Imaculant Conception!! hehehe

Boy, wonders never cease with that guy......

·
Uncle
4,365 Posts
When did it become "junk?"

singlespeed.org said:
Nope. So, how's your junk holding up?
Wouldn't it only be junk if it no longer worked? And if "junk" it is, than what does it mean when a woman has "too much junk in her trunk?" IMHO, any junk in the trunk is too much.

Feast on that can o' worms, you jive turkeys...

·
Murag Kanding!!!
187 Posts
He is sterile after he had testicular cancer and radiation therapy. Unless a miracle happened. That would be very interesting.
He set aside some stuff (frozen sperm) for rainy days before his cancer treatment.
Its all good, congratulations to him and his fiancee!
Maybe he will win Giro and TDF, who knows?

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
Bikinfoolferlife said:
I wonder if it's the frozen stuff or not then, probably the frozen stuff....after reading the first book I also wonder if he'll ditch this gal, too. So did he time the June arrival deliberately to fall between the Giro and TDF?
Are we really this vain...let the man live his life for cryin' out loud.

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Khemical said:
Are we really this vain...let the man live his life for cryin' out loud.
I'm not even in Lance's league when it comes to being vain. My opinion here has nothing to do with how Lance lives his life. I'd rather not hear about Lance except in a race results column for the most part!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts