In a random check for banned substances, 3 were found in Armstrong's
hotel room.

The 3 substances banned by the French, that were found in his hotel room
were as follows:

(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

The French officials also found several other items which they had never
seen before including a testicle and a backbone...

·
Registered
194 Posts
I laughed once.

Then I got bored.

Then I got annoyed.

Then I got angry.

And now after I see it on each message board (or in the case of this one - each time it is posted on said message boad), or after every freaking person emails that to me, I just want to punch them in the ballsack.

ball sack

My apologies to the dork at work who came up to me this morning and told me that joke. (About the 9th co-work to approach me and tell me that joke). My reaction was less than called for. However, lets face it. You are a loser that is living one step behind everyone else in the area of current humor, and, or topics. So get bent! :mad:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
You are.

One sour puss.

I'm more tired of hearing you moan (ballsack! Ballsack!), than I am of hearing/reading the joke. You didn't have to click on the post, yet you did.

fp

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
I guess...

scorcher seb said:
He's got a point though. It wasn't particularly funny the first time, but people who are still telling it a couple of weeks later and believe that they're being original deserve to be euthanized!
...the title of the post should be 'Stop Me If You've Heard This One', with nothing in the post, eh?

fp

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scorcher seb said:
He's got a point though. It wasn't particularly funny the first time, but people who are still telling it a couple of weeks later and believe that they're being original deserve to be euthanized!
Gee, I heard that joke for the first time today and thought it was funny... I guess my circle of biking friends isn't up to date with the latest Lance Armstrong jokes, we must get monthly updates or something...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.