Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We plan a trip in USA , we want single track, good climbs and downhills (like forest and pine trees.)

We want to go to a place were we can stay and take different loops every day.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Check out the California - Norcal Forum and the Nevada Forum. Lake Tahoe straddles the California/Nevada border. Also check out the Reviews/Trails for CA and NV. Lots of great trails.

·
go fast, pull up
57 Posts
Tahoe rules

Tahoe has lots of good riding. I live in Truckee (thats a town very near Lake Tahoe) and spend lots of time riding my bike. We have great climbs and even better downhills (lots of forest and pine trees) if thats what you want. Many people might refer you to south lake but if you would like to stay in one location and ride loops with spectacular riding, better views, amazing singletrack and very few people then Tahoe City is the place because you can leave from town and ride right back to your room. Just tell me how many miles you like per ride and I'll give you lots of possibilities for loops that begin and end in town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.