Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 456 Posts

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok someone from VA was wonding why I have a Thread in All Mountain for a Monday Night Oroville Rides instead of The Cali.-Norcal so I thought Ok, that makes sense, I should start a New Thread in Calif-Norcal for the Monday Night Rides not in the AM (All Mountain) so here it is, (I think the reason is I wasn't looking at the right forum.) No wonder I wasn't getting any response from my Monday Night Rider's. Thanks to the guy from Va.
So if you want to do some Monday Night Riding come on and check this site out. We ride just about every night rain or shine these guy's love to ride. Most of us go to the same church, we Welcome all rider's

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not me, I think some are heading to Bullards Bar for a ride Sat, Mike M sent me the a email about it looks very good

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sign up for ride will help

·
VEGAN ATHLETE Racing
1,152 Posts
Are atheists welcome to ride? I just moved to Chico and have been riding Bidwell Park pretty consistantly. I understand that Bidwell gets closed when it rains too much and I hear great things about the Oroville trails.

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You come on out we ride with all, We're heading to Bullards Bar geart single tracks. Leaving at 7:00am from Lakeside Market. Car pool over, We get back to Oroville if all goes well around 1:00 or 1:30 all rides are from a scale of 4 to 10 "Some walk it, Some ride it' We ride to ride again.

·
Ride Responsibly
1,946 Posts
mtb57jim said:
Not sign up for ride will help
THANK YOU!
We will need help at the lap counting desk, food serving, course marshals, course marking, registration. All of this is pretty simple, but many hands help spread the load and keep it fun for the organizers as well as the riders.
Since there is a major horse event the weekend prior to our event, we may need to clean up the trails. Maybe the Tuesday and Thursday rides could push some poop off the trails?

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I'll check my work schule to see when I can be there and let you know

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ride On! Monday Night Ride will start at the cul-de-sac at the Dam 6:00pm leaving at 6:05 like that's going to happen. Out to the end of North Arm with the Range Rover Trail on the way back, have your lights ready to shine "This little light of mine I'm going to let it shine da da da da da"

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok Monday Night Biking Buddie's
LWright needs help with the 24hr Gold 11/14-15 thats coming up soon he has the site that you can contact him let,s give it a try. I'll find out what Sat. I work if it's not the 14th I'll be there if it works out

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey! Mike H. What about a ride Wed. Night say meet 6:00pm up by The Visitor Center? Call our let me know or mtbr

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey guys. I live in the bay area, however my grandparents live in gridley and my aunt live in oroville. I'll be there over thanksgiving. I would like to spend some time up in the trails in the area and would like some poeple to ride with. anyone open for a ride thanksgiving weekend?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanksgiving Weekend

Nice to hear from you. I will be here on Thanksgiving weekend and plan to get in a ride on Saturday and/or Sunday. When we ride it is usually about 1 to 2 hours.

I am not the best rider around here maybe an intermediate rider, slow but steady uphill but make up for it on the downhills. Our rides are not technical, most trails are footpaths and there is a fair amount of ups and downs. Pick a day and approximate time and I can get an e-mail out and possibly get a small group.

So, if you want to ride you can reach me during the day at 530-538-7639 or at home at 530-533-3575 or e-mail to [email protected].

Mike :D

·
mtb57jim
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great bring your night lights it's very dark out on the trails. We had a 16mile ride last Monday a bit longer then normal most of the time it's a 10 or so. I/ll be watching the site.

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanksgiving Ride

Looking forward to hearing from you. We have several trails to pick from and we can ride anytime day or night. We have a cool group here and we ride all year, we have lights for night time rides during the week and rain gear for the wet weather. The only thing missing is windshield wiper blades.

Call when ready,

Mike...................:D

1 - 20 of 456 Posts