Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
no shoes no shirt no dice
125 Posts
As stated in my previous message I ordered some of these shoes last night within minutes of the original posting.

Today I got them message that the shoes have been discontinued (whatever that means) and that they will not ship my order.

Bastards - is there anything I can do?
:(

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Boogie Van said:
As stated in my previous message I ordered some of these shoes last night within minutes of the original posting.

Today I got them message that the shoes have been discontinued (whatever that means) and that they will not ship my order.

Sounds like they sold out before your order could be filled. You can not get what what they do not have.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boogie Van said:

they did the same to my order as well. :(

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Why did I just know....

That this would be the case? Looks like we found out a bit too late. Looks like some of our wide-footed brethren beat us to the punch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.