Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be camping up in the lake Granby area and I have no idea where any trails are around there. Could someone point me in the right direction w/ maps?

Appreciate it!

·
Team Blindspot
2,987 Posts
ibexmsu said:
I'll be camping up in the lake Granby area and I have no idea where any trails are around there. Could someone point me in the right direction w/ maps?

Appreciate it!

This is the closest place.

http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-s...o/western-slope/trail/PRD_166754_5843crx.aspx

Unless you want to drive to Winter Park, only about 15mins from Snow mtn ranch.

I'll be up at SMR for a family function and will be getting in one good ride a day for Fri, sat, and Sun AM.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

I appreciate the info. I will head on down there on Saturday, sounds like a nice area.

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
ibexmsu said:
I appreciate the info. I will head on down there on Saturday, sounds like a nice area.
There are some free trail maps available, I've gotten them at the visitor center in Grand Lake before. There's some great riding close to there, check out Gilsonite, Wolverine, Blizzard Pass, etc. etc. great singletrack. If you're up for a long ride you can make a big loop out of Blizzard Pass, North Supply, Wolverine, Gilsonite.

Larry
Mountain High Cyclery

·
Team Blindspot
2,987 Posts
Ventanarama said:
There are some free trail maps available, I've gotten them at the visitor center in Grand Lake before. There's some great riding close to there, check out Gilsonite, Wolverine, Blizzard Pass, etc. etc. great singletrack. If you're up for a long ride you can make a big loop out of Blizzard Pass, North Supply, Wolverine, Gilsonite.

Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
Thanks Larry for the info. Sounds better than cruising around SMR. I may have to sneak away and check it out.:D

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks larry

I will have to check both of those areas out this weekend. It sure will beat riding the front range in 100+ degree heat.

Hope nobody dies on Green Mountain this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts