Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear that there are couple of nice places in Lake Forest to jump and freeride. I see cool pictures from those places, looks fun. If I knew where they were I would go check them out. :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
its kinda a secret so it doesnt get to crowded. if you do go there, try to bring a shovel or soemthin and fix up the burms...they get screwed up the fastest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lake Forest Jumps

I know where it is, just not sure its the same place since I heard rumors of a couple of places in LF

Brian

·
Registered
1 Posts
I never knew the jumps where a secret. I go there alot and have the sweetest downhills. There is only like 2 places to ride in Lake Forest tho.

·
_
850 Posts
anyone have any pics to post of this spot? are there freeride stunts there too? i just want to see what people are building, no worries about me going and making a scene..

·
all day long
212 Posts
bdee said:
anyone have any pics to post of this spot? are there freeride stunts there too? i just want to see what people are building, no worries about me going and making a scene..
nice shots, bro. i especially like the bodyboarder getting barrelled.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I assume your refering to the jumps burried in the trees. I checked them out with a friend last week, looks like some sweet stuff, and nice work on the bridges whoever is building them, I'm not big on the jumps but if ya want help building the bridges let me know.

·
_
850 Posts
DickemDown said:
nice shots, bro. i especially like the bodyboarder getting barrelled.
thanks, that is actually me, my friend just got a new set up this past winter and we got a few decent shots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts