Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any trails around lake camanche? i have my 12 year old son with me and this will be his first out of town ride on the K2 that we built from the ground up so i guess we need some info around that lake.will really appreciate it. plan to be there first thing sunday morning

·
Registered
737 Posts
No

thirdy lopez said:
are there any trails around lake camanche? i have my 12 year old son with me and this will be his first out of town ride on the K2 that we built from the ground up so i guess we need some info around that lake.will really appreciate it. plan to be there first thing sunday morning
No trails around that lake. Just a buch of access roads to all the water and swim spots. It will be hotter then blazes for sure this weekend at that lake. If you stop long enough and lay down your bike you can watch it litteraly melt all over the rocks:madmax:

I have not been to that Lake in like 15years so some things might have changed. If it was me I would take the son and new build to New Malonies Lake just out side of Angles Camp. Many trails to ride on there. Or even better yet New Hogan Lake which is also out side Stockton on Hwy 26. There some trails to ride there also.

What else are you doing? Boating, Sking, Fishing,Camping:confused:

·
emteebee
413 Posts
hey I live in valley springs RIGHT by commanche and hogan. No trails around Comanche, but if you come out to New Hogan Reservoir I can show you a nice mellow ride, a fireroad there and back of about 4 miles. I would be more than happy to show you guys the trail and ride with you. Lemme know.

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,908 Posts
Lake Hogan...

thirdy lopez said:
thanx for the info.
we really were planning to do more of water stuff but he got exited with the new build.
once again thanx
Lake Hogan is a short 15 minute drive from there. But if you do go get there around 7AM or 7PM anything in between will be blazing hot. New Melones is about 30 minutes but the trails are a bit more tame.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANX GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! ireally feel priviledged by your response.now the whole clan wants to tag along, the boys are being overcome by the girls,they want to go with us now......"DUG...GUNNNIITTTT................so much for the boys

·
emteebee
413 Posts
Haha well let me know, I am 17 and normally ride the hogan trail once a day. it's a great trail for everyone. Just last weekend I took my mom, cousin (girl) (14), and my other two boy cousins who are 8 and 12 and they all liked it as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.