Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wtf

Dude why is that guy in the first pic cutting off the switch back?
Do I have to go nail a F#$%^$$% log across there to keep you people on the trail?
If you cant ride it WALK IT!
Quit F%$$%%^T^T up the trails with your incompetence.
Tirade over back to turkey.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm not going to question your good intent but there has to be better ways of stating your frustration. Most of the people who frequent this forum are regular riders and understand etiquette as well as you do. Show a little more respect or understanding.

Anyways, I'm not going to sword fight with you over your reaction. I'm sure in your head you think it's justified.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Hmmm....

sevenup said:
Dude why is that guy in the first pic cutting off the switch back?
Do I have to go nail a F#$%^$$% log across there to keep you people on the trail?
If you cant ride it WALK IT!
Quit F%$$%%^T^T up the trails with your incompetence.
Tirade over back to turkey.
....Maybe YOU are the F*^K not riding on the trail?? Sevenup, STOP EATING PAISTE...or GET YOUR EYES CHECKED!! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a cat named mittens

Hey puss and boots, thats me in the pic / I'll meet you there und bet u'r dumb ass $100 I can make it in 2 tries / or maybe your mommy wont let you out in the cold.

Oh, bring your favorite panties, so when I take your money, I can hear you wine in person and shoot aload on them while you scurry home- you little rat fart

·
Trail Sanitizer
467 Posts
likityspliff said:
Hey puss and boots, thats me in the pic / I'll meet you there und bet u'r dumb ass $100 I can make it in 2 tries / or maybe your mommy wont let you out in the cold.

Oh, bring your favorite panties, so when I take your money, I can hear you wine in person and shoot aload on them while you scurry home- you little rat fart
You registered here just to post that? Why stoop to his level? We all know pictures can be deceiving. Just leave it at that.

·
glittergirl
151 Posts
Just wondering...

likityspliff said:

Are you REALLY George Bush or in seventh grade?

But it's been a good laugh seeing how this forum is degrading.

Happy Holidays!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.