Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
beer thief
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lucky to have some great riding and skiing partners who also happen to be women. There are lots of female MTBR regulars who rock, you know who they are. I imagine many of the ladies in the Women's Lounge rock, but I won't invade their domain. Here are a couple local White Mtn ladies who can hang with the boys.

So, any pics of ladies who rock? (the T&A thread is in General Discussion forum, if that's your thing.)

·
Yes, that's fonetic
3,893 Posts
radair said:
I am lucky to have some great riding and skiing partners who also happen to be women. There are lots of female MTBR regulars who rock, you know who they are. I imagine many of the ladies in the Women's Lounge rock, but I won't invade their domain. Here are a couple local White Mtn ladies who can hang with the boys.

So, any pics of ladies who rock? (the T&A thread is in General Discussion forum, if that's your thing.)
Why'd she get off the log so soon.....?

A friend's S.O........

Attachments

·
2006 Yeti AS-X
3,217 Posts
I, unfortunately, do not have a wife that rocks in the sense of biking. She does eat alot of Doritos, Fritos, Crunch'ems, Lays, Tostitos, and other nameless potato chips and the ever present Pepsi products. Yeah!

·
Look out!
862 Posts
I would be half the man I am without my wife....

God bless her, she did a 32 mile epic with me last weekend! At 48 yrs young, but don't tell anyone, she'll kill me for posting her age on the internet :D

Attachments

·
I love Pisgah
3,406 Posts
I'm married to one too. As of last Sat.. ;) ..She'd kill me if she caught me posting more pics of her..(sssshhhhh).

On the Nantahala yesterday..

Or the day before..

She also rides/races mtbs.

..and a roadie.

Or backpacking.

She also volunteers, working on trail systems like Tsali. i'm proud to be her husband for sure.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Way to go guys and ladies, this thread is so much better then the "other one".
Sorry i have no pics to share, my wife still refuse to ride but not for long... :nono:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
My wife doesn't mountain bike, but she rocks none the less.

83 miles literally through a hurricane

·
Registered
179 Posts
radair said:
Nice contribution, Vinny. Judging by those photos she does kill it. I recognize some fine 'nam riding there.

Congrats on the new biker to be.
Thanks man. We'll be back up in a few weeks from NC. I'll be getting some rides in. I'll post them up over on BS. She might come out and do some light riding the SS...........7 months prego!!

1 - 20 of 122 Posts