Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I will be out in the LA area this June. My wife is in a wedding and will be tied up for around 3 days with prep and girl stuff. Anyway, I did a little riding out in Laguna last time and I am looking to do some more riding this time around. So if any of yous guys are in the LA or sounding area that wants to take me on some trails, recommend a shop to visit and rent a bike from and better yet a good place to get a Before ride Americano please let me know. I am not sure if I want to ship my test bike out to LA for such a short trip. So renting looks like my only option. School me! Thanks in advance!

Dan

·
Registered
145 Posts
From Paramount, if you have a bike with you, you have Turnbull Canyon in Whittier, CA very close by.

If you need rental, how does the idea of driving 25 miles or so?

There is a shop called The Path in Orange County California. Very well known bike ship that offers rentals/demos. Other than that, I do not know of anything else really close by Paramount.

Also, Snow Summit Gravity Bike Park in Big Bear California will be open by June. It's a couple hours drive from Paramount but easy to get to and there are rentals there too.

Good luck, have fun and enjoy Southern Cali. June is a good month.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help! If big bear is only a couple hours away I think I will just do that! I will have a rental car so I am free to do what I like. I think 1 day in big bear and 1 in Laguna beach should satisfy my bug for Cali riding. Thanks for the tips!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.