Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I love that ride! We usually cruise up through Sausalito and up the Bay to Tiburon and then take the Ferry back to downtown. A lot of fun road riding in Marin even on a 32 pound fully with big knobs. I did an 80 miler starting in SF, up over Mt Tam, and a looong stretch of Hwy 1 with me on my 5-Spot and Barny on a road bike. Not fair. That HURT!

·
Fragile
253 Posts
Seagrave said:
It's a great ride, even if part of it was on asphault. I love'd the fact that I was able to ride from the city over the Golden Gate Bridge and back into the headlands. Here are a few more pictures.
Ahh! You guys are killing me here! I used to do that ride every Friday from my front door rain or shine. Now, I am stuck in Brussels, and have not been on my bike in over 4 months!

Even though there is a lot of pavement, and the most technical part of the ride is dodging the tourists on the Golden Gate Bridge while they try to ride a bike for the first time in 15 years while talking on their cell phone and smoke, I never get sick of that ride.

BTW, don't get me started on all the near misses I have had on that bridge with people. . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.