Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Double-metric mtb man
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little bit of shameless promotion here... I know I am one of the minority on this forum who uses a Planet Bike Alias SC for a 15W halogen main light, but I thought I would pass this along as there are others here who use some of PB's LED lights for rears.

I had a little issue with the switch for my Alias...the plastic tabs on the back (that you strap the switch to the bars with) had fractured. When the first one happened, I thought it was likely my fault....I am a big guy and maybe I cinched it down too tight or maybe the bend in my riser bars caused a little too much stress....

Well anyway, the second one went yesterday and so I dropped Planet Bike a quick little email about it late last night. I had a resonse waiting for me when I checked my email this morning that asked for my address so another one could be sent.

Big kudos to Planet Bike for having such a responsive customer service department that took care of the problem pronto. After hearing horror stories about some bike companies, this was a refreshing change.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Had a good experience w/ Planet as well. No need to bore w/ details. Gotta like companies like this.

By the way, 75 w/ delivery about 3 mos ago on e-bay. Not highly technical however, a smokin price for the amount of light this thing puts out.

MB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.