Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give recognition to a vendor that really cares about the details. Fast response to questions, flexibility and fast processing. I can't wait for my new helmet (first for me) light to arrive. At first it will be an emergency light as we don't have much light nowadays and wanted something in case we get jammed up on a trail and lose light.

A happy customer

·
Registered
838 Posts
Ya I just ordered another XM-L from Geoman for my wifes boss lucky SOB I went with Geoman cuz I know that if anything goes wrong Geoman will take care of it.. and that 6.0 battery kicks @ss.:thumbsup:

·
GeoMan
1,706 Posts
Thanks for your support guys. We'll be here to support you Rakuman should anything need to be replaced. What did your wife's boss think about the new light?. :thumbsup:

Ya I just ordered another XM-L from Geoman for my wifes boss lucky SOB I went with Geoman cuz I know that if anything goes wrong Geoman will take care of it.. and that 6.0 battery kicks @ss.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Thanks for your support guys. We'll be here to support you Rakuman should anything need to be replaced. What did your wife's boss think about the new light?. :thumbsup:

Her boss said it was the best night ride he ever had, he's hooked! scored the wife some serious brownie points :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.