Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MPLS transplant
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking Wednesday around 3? Or Tuesday if you could get your stuff together. I'm thinking either Palmer or Captain Jacks. Let me know what you're thinking.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
I'm floored at work

mcarples said:
I'm thinking Wednesday around 3? Or Tuesday if you could get your stuff together. I'm thinking either Palmer or Captain Jacks. Let me know what you're thinking.
Today is definitely out and at the moment, it looks like tomorrow will be too. Let me see how much I get done today and I'll post something tomorrow. How was your block break?

·
MPLS transplant
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was real good...relaxing. Got a great ride in on saturday (I got to the park at about 1 and looked for you guys-i saw your car but no trace of riders). Anyways, yeah, let me know about tomorrow when you figure more out. Peace

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
mcarples said:
It was real good...relaxing. Got a great ride in on saturday (I got to the park at about 1 and looked for you guys-i saw your car but no trace of riders). Anyways, yeah, let me know about tomorrow when you figure more out. Peace
Hey, Today isn't going to work either... Sounds like crappy weather this weekend--we should try to ride next week sometime. I'll send you a PM on Monday and we can schedule something.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Hopefully the weather is nice the rest of the week. *cross fingers*

·
MPLS transplant
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got a ride in today before the weather turned. Palmer is looking great. I don't know whether its been the rain or someone doing trailwork, but the trails, especially palmer point are as smooth as they've been in a while (theya re also really dry). We'll def be in touch by next monday kristian, I'd love to get a solid ride in with you next week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.