Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
dirt debutaunte
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's snowing (again) here in Potsdam, which would be fine except it has also warmed. The trails have now melted enough to render them unrideable as my tire sinks a foot into the slush under my weight. It wasn't until this moment that I really missed Arizona. To boot, Brett just destroyed his knee on a ski trip and he is a near useless house husband - unable to even bike to get groceries or take out trash or exercise the dog.

So, with limitless time on his hands, he crafted our ode to Arizona.
Some of these clips appeared in older vids, but whatever.

Greets to the peeps we know and remember and those who we don't.
And here's a big fat middle finger for the beautiful weather you are getting this spring (minus the rain).
I'll retract it when I'm sitting in a park in front of a castle while drinking bier and eating brats.

Have a great fling.

Sehr gut! :D

JL

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,839 Posts
nice!!!! looks like ole brettski's got alot of time on his hands! miss you guys a bunch and thanks for the memories...at least you can feel all warm and fuzzy inside watching that while freezing your booties off. oh yeah, it's all rainy today and I might actually go get some mud on my bike...prost!!!

·
dirt debutaunte
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hard to forget about y'all since the nicest bike I've seen thus far was folding one ridden by an old lady with groceries.

The trails feel empty. Everyone is on bikes here...but let's hope spring brings the German mtbers out of hiding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.