Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
inner peace to make peace
2,305 Posts
Lavadome bike rocks

Kona should to offer Lavadome or Eplosif as a $1000 steel ht bike with disks and rear tubeless wheel
and also offer a $3000 titanium ht racer bike

but i know most people are drawn into buying cheaper aluminum ht frames that weighs few ounces less or buying fs (xc/trail) bikes

·
Registered
59 Posts
love my explosif's and kilauea's

I don't know anything about their return, but would love to see them back.
I just got a 93 explosif off of ebay with a rigid p2 and it rides so sweet. It is so responsive-I dare say it rides nicer than my dean private. I guess I have been hording all explosifs I can get my hands on. That is the second 93 in my garage.
Bring them back next year!!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
kona steel

I wish they would bring back a all steel decent xc bike with disk brakes. Man way back in the eary days they were the bike too have. Now I do not know, but am thinking about getting a full suspension next yr. I sent emai to them early this yr and they almost said dealers would hav to tell them what too sell. I am fine with that to a certain pt. But what about the regular joe. YOU can't buy what you can't see? They need to be taking a chance once again, be rad. again. Dam you KONA , DAM YOU! cool movie line huh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.