Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks I am looking into getting a Kona for dh/freeride.Iam 6'3" 185lbs.What size and frame do you recommend.I was thinking about the stab primo or the stinky primo but iam not sure.Please help i dont want to make the wrong decision.Thatnks in advance.Oh ya do you know where on the net to get the best deal for Konas.

·
igoslo
971 Posts
downhillindog said:
Hey folks I am looking into getting a Kona for dh/freeride.Iam 6'3" 185lbs.What size and frame do you recommend.I was thinking about the stab primo or the stinky primo but iam not sure.Please help i dont want to make the wrong decision.Thatnks in advance.Oh ya do you know where on the net to get the best deal for Konas.
If you want to be sure to get the best bike for you, go to your local bike shop. That way you can make sure the bike fits you right. As far as Konas on the net, my understanding(possible that I'm wrong, but don't think so) is that other than eBay they do not exist, part of Kona's commitment to making sure you get the right bike for you. My suggestion is that you go to every bike shop in a 50 mile radius(assuming you live in a larger metro area) and ride every single bike you can find that comes close to fitting you. Try to pick on best fit and ride feel, not brand. Don't get me wrong, I love my Kona, but that how I found that out eight years ago living in Denver.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts