Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone no of a place to find a kona hoss frame. I have decided to build my own bike and a friend of mine who weighs 150 soaking wet, thinks it would be awesome for me to build a hoss. Any other thoughts would be great. I do know kona discontinued the frame are there any left to buy.

·
S-Mart's Top of the Line
306 Posts
Hoss hasn't been made since '09 that I could find, so your only shot at closeout is probably going to be some obscure bike shop that just happens to have one sitting around unsold. I called and had the Kona inventory checked...they aren't listing any hoss' in stock, either frames or built. Best bet might be used. Quick search resulted in:

KONA Hoss mountain bike frame 16" will include parts for $? *NICE* | eBay

Kona Hoss - Pinkbike.com

Also, sounds like you are looking just on a recommendation...if you want info on geo/etc...

BikePedia - 2009 Kona Hoss Complete Bicycle

Hope that helps, I'll keep my eyes open in my searches. What size are you looking for?
- H

·
Registered
16 Posts
not able to post links directly due to post count but go to imageshack dot us slash photo slash my dash images slash 641 slash konahoss dot jpg to take a look. sorry for the hassle.

it's in average shape by my best estimate (i know little about such things) - to be honest, it's been neglected, really, but only due to the arrival of small children in the family. The photo was for a craigslist posting a few weeks ago. I listed it there for $450 firm just because it's my go-to bike to ride when i do get a chance but I wanted to raise a little cash for a new favorite bike. You know how it is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
it's mine all mine and it's in San Rafael - marin county CA. the frame and everything attached to it are for sale, asking $450 but if that's too far off base i'll expect the forum to deliver a courtesy beating momentarily. Thanks for your interest

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.