Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi..does anybody knows which 36Tlas fork will be on it?..I mean..will it be the actual 36 with 150mm and infinite Talas setting or the new 160mm air 36 with the 3 indexed travel settings for Talas?Thanks...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Jingleman said:
Hi..does anybody knows which 36Tlas fork will be on it?..I mean..will it be the actual 36 with 150mm and infinite Talas setting or the new 160mm air 36 with the 3 indexed travel settings for Talas?Thanks...
its the 150 mm cheak ther website if you wanna make sure... www.konaworld.com... mb action mag said that its has 5.9 inches of travel they also reviewed the fork in the december issue.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
konaman7005 said:
its the 150 mm cheak ther website if you wanna make sure... www.konaworld.com... mb action mag said that its has 5.9 inches of travel they also reviewed the fork in the december issue.
150 mm = 5.9"
MBA refuses to use the metric system.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KOna Coiler 36

shiggy said:
150 mm = 5.9"
MBA refuses to use the metric system.
I checked in the site and in the tech notes it says it features 160mm in the front..so I guessed it is the new one.I contacted Kona via mail..and the tech person said it has a 2006 fork..ok..but which of the 2 is the 2006 model?..the 160mm or the 150mm...mistery...!!!
May be the new 36 will be mounted in the very next future without notice..and now the Coiler still has the old model..like on the on tested by MBA...I was thinking about this bike..but sure I would prefer the new fork on it..the actual 36 seems need some improvements..so the users say..Bye.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts