Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thor Wixom meets Kodiak's trails...yeah, maybe not...but here's a little bike video that my BF and I made this weekend featuring some trails on Pillar Mountain on Kodiak. Alaskarider - should remind you of home. BTW not me on the bike, that's the next video or at least the outtakes section of future videos. :) Here's the info from Tscheezy for how to get to the download:

Right-click the link below, "save to disk" (or "save link as," whatever), then watch it after it is done downloading. It is a 20mb file, 2 1/2 minutes worth of 30-frames-per-second of sod-clod-flinging yummyness. Fat props to Terminaut and the FooRiders for hosting!!!

The Goods

BTW- once you have it started up, using command-2 (on macs anyway) will double the size of the window and give you a little better view.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Awesome Video

Bendette said:
Thanks! We had a great time making the lil' bike flick. And I think that it's interesting to share the type of trails that people on the boards are riding.
WOW, awesome video. What helmet cam did you use? Do you have anymore video to post on this site. Perhaps you can give us the URL. This is cool.
I intend to buy Samsung sport cam when it release in the market this summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.