Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 861 Posts

·
Delirious Tuck
2,470 Posts
Bonzoo... I'm guessing that based on Noels design evolution since the Delirium T (super slacked out STA) to the new chili, the STA will be similar to Endo and Chili, which is to say, very ridable even with a ton of Seatpost out...

·
Buehliever
873 Posts
What are the frame weights of the Chili and Endo with a CTD shock? (Not sure the frame size for which the 6.75 lbs is quoted in the pic.)

BTW, this is an engineering question as well as a weight weenie question (i.e. "don't worry about it" answers won't help).

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I'm curious what the leverage curve does, wondering if it falls right in between the Endo and Chili? Not quite as snappy and efficient as the Endo, but more pedal friendly than the Chili...

Great looking rig. I'm sure the wait list has already begun.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bonzoo... I'm guessing that based on Noels design evolution since the Delirium T (super slacked out STA) to the new chili, the STA will be similar to Endo and Chili, which is to say, very ridable even with a ton of Seatpost out...
Ok... I will be at the Tri-Cycle booth on Saturday and ask them about the geometry.

·
Buehliever
873 Posts
I'm curious what the leverage curve does, wondering if it falls right in between the Endo and Chili? Not quite as snappy and efficient as the Endo, but more pedal friendly than the Chili...

Great looking rig. I'm sure the wait list has already begun.
My GUESS: it will fall more towards the Endo's leverage curve as the larger contact patch and the "roll over junk easier" ability of a larger tire would help bring those Chili characteristics to an Endo leverage curve. (At least that's what I'm hoping. I want it all in one bike!)

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
I would really love that bike, I would be considering a 650b bike as my next one, and I don't expect to change my bike anytime soon.

1 - 20 of 861 Posts