Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone:

I just though that I'd post a link to a long term review that NSMB.com has done on the V-tach frame. It can be found here:

http://nsmb.com/gear/knolly_review_01_07.php

We'll be getting more frames and bikes out for review over the next year.

Cheers!

Noel

·
Leash Law Enforcer
1,120 Posts
Good review Noel. Wish I had the cash and skills to justify getting one. I love the look and craftsmanship of your frames.

Question about the Endorphin - I heard in another forum/thread that it would be tweaked for 2008. If I remember it was going to get a slightly slacker HA among other changes. Can you elaborate? Thanks!

·
MTB aficionado
1,022 Posts
Have the 07's been released??

Pinch said:
Question about the Endorphin - I heard in another forum/thread that it would be tweaked for 2008. If I remember it was going to get a slightly slacker HA among other changes. Can you elaborate? Thanks!
We're talking about the 08's and I have seen anything on the 07 Endorphin. Also, what is the pricepoint as the last time I check it has YTBA??

Edit: I see they updated their web-page: price $2150 USD.

Regards,

EndUser

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Endorphin Frame Questions and answers

Hey Guys:

OK - regarding the Endorphin frame, here's the deal:

For 2007, the first version of the Endorphin is being released this May. It will have 140mm of travel and be designed for 120-160mm forks.

For 2008 we're looking at introducing one or two more new versions of the frame. One will be a 160mm travel version, slightly beefed up, but still much lighter duty than the Delirium T.

The 140mm travel Endorphin is going to be our standard trail bike offering.
The new 160mm travel Endorphin will be the long travel trail bike offering with a slightly beefed up frame, where as the Delirium T will still be the true all mountain / light duty free ride frame that it currently is.

We are also looking to do a 29" version of the Endorphin as well.

Cheers!

Noel

·
Leash Law Enforcer
1,120 Posts
knollybikes.com said:
Hey Guys:

For 2007, the first version of the Endorphin is being released this May. It will have 140mm of travel and be designed for 120-160mm forks.

For 2008 we're looking at introducing one or two more new versions of the frame. One will be a 160mm travel version, slightly beefed up, but still much lighter duty than the Delirium T.

The new 160mm travel Endorphin will be the long travel trail bike offering with a slightly beefed up frame, where as the Delirium T will still be the true all mountain / light duty free ride frame that it currently is.

Cheers!

Noel
Thanks for the reply and answers Noel. I might need to get me one of those 160mm Endorphins. Or, I could just step up my skillset to a Delirium!

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
knollybikes.com said:
Hey Guys:

Cheers!

Noel
Sweet ! :thumbsup: TIG.

·
going for a ride
581 Posts
Noel, nice review they did on nsmb. Read it a few days back. The vtach is definitely overkill for me, so is the Delirium, not to mention I won't be able to push the long travel endorphin to it's limits either. But I so want one, it makes my teeth ache. Is it just me?

·
Registered
848 Posts
knollybikes.com said:
Hey Guys:

Cheers!

Noel
It's great to hear Knolly branching out with these new models. We're going to be flush with options for locally made, top quality, frames for any kind of riding. Look forward to seeing pictures and hearing more from crew at Knolly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.