Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Knation. In my feeds of all things Knolly I see they've launched a sale today. I saw carbon Wardens and Endorphins on for a really good price. Fugi's aren't in the sale (no surprise), so I can save you that question. The rest you'll have to look up on the site.

A 2017 sale on Endo's prompted a wave of riders to scoop 'em up and share their experiences here. When it became clear my old bike was too short, I started looking and saw some great reviews on the Endorphin. A few weeks later I had a raw frame and since then I've ridden all kinds of west coast singletrack on it. It continues to impress. Add some 2.4 tires and it becomes the most sure-footed 130mm bike you can imagine.

I'd buy another Endo today without hesitation. Progressive geometry, awesome value and custom service has been my experience so far.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
They were just awarded a new patent...
Yeah that's interesting eh.

I totally agree about the comments here regarding the Endo too, it really is a great bike that covers a really good range of riding well. Sure there are a few things compared to the latest and greatest that could be tweaked, but for the price and the mileage you'll get out of it those clearance sale frames are an amazing deal.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Wardens even the new ones are not boost right? I like the warden but I already have boost wheels I want to use.
Interestingly there are no Knolly models being sold that are setup for Boost spacing. The old ones are 142mm like Chromag posted and the newer MTB is Superboost and the newer gravel bike is 142mm. It will be interesting to see if the new hardtail is Boost or goes Superboost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.