Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Chilcotin so I am out of the world of Knolly but have some specific parts up for sale.

I have 8 bearings, 2 main pivot bearings and 8 bushings. These were all sent to me by Knolly because my bike had a lot of play in the linkage but I never installed them and sold it. They are brand new and worth about 130 so i will sell for 70.

Also have a RS Superdeluxe at 205x65 tuned by Vorsprung for the Warden or Chilcotin that was used only while i was getting my coil serviced. Really made a huge difference over stock, will sell that for 300 obo.

Anyhow I will put ads up on pinkbike but it you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I sold my Chilcotin so I am out of the world of Knolly but have some specific parts up for sale.

I have 8 bearings, 2 main pivot bearings and 8 bushings. These were all sent to me by Knolly because my bike had a lot of play in the linkage but I never installed them and sold it. They are brand new and worth about 130 so i will sell for 70.

Also have a RS Superdeluxe at 205x65 tuned by Vorsprung for the Warden or Chilcotin that was used only while i was getting my coil serviced. Really made a huge difference over stock, will sell that for 300 obo.

Anyhow I will put ads up on pinkbike but it you are interested let me know.
I'll take the bearings if you still have them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.