Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
The only people who have ridden the 2010 are test riders/friends of the Knolly guys or else interbike dirt demo riders so you likely won't get much feedback yet. I believe the guys from OTE sports in Hurricane Utah snagged one of the Ibike demo bikes so they may be able to fill you in a bit more. They are expected to start shippping in the next couple weeks.

The shock length hasn't changed from 2009...8.5X2.5.

·
Rubberneck Goose
105 Posts
The first set of frames were scheduled for release to the general public in February (per conversation with Chris at Knolly). It seems like there may be a lucky few that are able to be riding the new frames.

I have an extra large on order and have no idea when it will be availalble. They run there frames in batches for economical reasons and since there are so few people that have ordered XLs I have no idea when I will get my new frame...Frustrated!

·
Registered
569 Posts
The first batch of production frames has not been released yet. There are a few pre-production frames out there however. I have a medium from the first batch with my name on it and am expecting it in the next couple weeks. The timeframe was always late march to mid april so they are still on time.

·
Registered
12,936 Posts
There's a couple looong threads over on the Knolly board that may be of interest. Noel describes the differences in the new frame in the Interbike thread, plus there are some ride impressions in there by craigstr and dominator13. Noel addresses the "when" question in the last link.

The short version: It's awesome and the first production run (which is sold out) should be shipping shortly.

New DT at Interbike
Who's getting a 2010 DT?
Hey Noel, How's them new DT's coming?

Attachments

·
Delirious Tuck
2,471 Posts
Dear god, everytime I see the new ones I think about what I'll have to sell to get the new frame... I think this year I'll just pick up the Fox 36 180mm for my '09 and then get the 10 Delirium next year... although if I get enough for one of the bikes I'm selling now it could work out...

·
Registered
12,936 Posts
Rubberneck Goose said:
Beautiful bike! Is that a large or xtra-large?
That's a large. I don't think they had any XL at Interbike. Here's couple more pictures of the large with the Raw set up more AM/FR with the coil.

Attachments

·
J:
5,128 Posts
Yeah, thanks for the photos. Lovin the top tube on the last one.

Yeah, the guy rockn the pink sox and turquoise kicks.. Don Johnson was the guy in Miami Vice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts