Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv been loooking to upgrade to a full on downhill bike and ive been looking at the stab,the spec and price are both right for me,and i can get it through a local shop.

the only thing im unsure of is the sizing...im only 5'6" and im sort of afraid it might be too big.any experience?i looked at the geo and no seat tube length is given(again anyone wanna measure for me?)...i dont really like to go off standover because i dont think its a very good way to judge a bikes size.the stnad over on my bike now i could say is "uncomforable" when im stnading because im short but i love how the bike handles.

also,they have 2 options for every size,a short front or short rear.any suggestions?im leaning towards the short rear because i like a slacker ha.

·
shoes
262 Posts
wheelworld has a colseout on there stink deluxe series...really cheap...check it out kona runs huge!

·
hmmmm
532 Posts
If you like a bigger bike go with a Large since you're ok with an "Uncofortable" standover height.

but if any local shop has one on display or in stock definately test ride or ask around if anyone has one and give it a test ride

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks for the info,sounds like similar build to me

·
hmmmm
532 Posts
scrwscrnnms said:
wheelworld has a colseout on there stink deluxe series...really cheap...check it out kona runs huge!
problem with that is you have to go to LA to pick it up. they won't do any internet etc sales for the Kona deals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts