Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have decided, i want to buy some knee/shin gaurds to ride with basically all the time. My flippin pedal went through my jeans today and left a fatty scar. So...i want to buy myself a sweet set of pads to ride in all the time.

·
Back in Scotland
157 Posts
Raceface/Roach

The Rally FR pads are very sweet! Also, 661 race pads. The first pair of pads I bought were the Dianese Knee/Shin pads and although they were nice, light and breathable, everytime I crashed the pads would move. Went out and bought the roach's and never had the same problem!

·
Registered
110 Posts
the rally FR are really comfortable, i just got a pair last week and they have worked really really well so far. i recommened them highly.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
fakewade said:
The Rally FR pads are very sweet! Also, 661 race pads. The first pair of pads I bought were the Dianese Knee/Shin pads and although they were nice, light and breathable, everytime I crashed the pads would move. Went out and bought the roach's and never had the same problem!
I like the DH models...they have a wrap that goes behind the back of your legs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.