Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
6x7=Dont Panic!
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure which forum I should be asking this in, but I figured I'd get some responses here... I have a '96/97 Mantra Pro with the oversized MC2 "Airheadset" with the 2" lower and 1-7/8" upper bearings, so I can't just use the problem solvers reducer. That is only for the 2" top and bottom bearings. I'm looking for a reducer that will let me use a conventional 1-1/8" steerer fork. I know www.reset-racing.com carries what I need, but after two e-mails and no replies, I'm not sure where else to go... it's too bad their in a completely different country. If anyone has any advice on where to get one, or who I can go through, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I refuse to ride anything other than Mantras, and need to get my hands on one of those reducers =) Thanks, everyone. :)

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
try these guys -

he makes his own shims/adapters for Kleins. (Not sure on the guys name.) Give 'em a call.

http://www.leucadiabikes.com

TheRedMantra said:
I'm not sure which forum I should be asking this in, but I figured I'd get some responses here... I have a '96/97 Mantra Pro with the oversized MC2 "Airheadset" with the 2" lower and 1-7/8" upper bearings, so I can't just use the problem solvers reducer. That is only for the 2" top and bottom bearings. I'm looking for a reducer that will let me use a conventional 1-1/8" steerer fork. I know www.reset-racing.com carries what I need, but after two e-mails and no replies, I'm not sure where else to go... it's too bad their in a completely different country. If anyone has any advice on where to get one, or who I can go through, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I refuse to ride anything other than Mantras, and need to get my hands on one of those reducers =) Thanks, everyone. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.