Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i never see this tire mentioned so out of curiousity i bought a pair. these are excellent tires, providing grip in east coast conditions with out fail. am i the only one thats tried this tire?, if not what are some of your impressions of them?.

·
Gimme my MOJO!
174 Posts
edouble said:
i never see this tire mentioned so out of curiousity i bought a pair. these are excellent tires, providing grip in east coast conditions with out fail. am i the only one thats tried this tire?, if not what are some of your impressions of them?.
Tried them before. Grippiest tire I've ever tried.

Started with some al cheapo michelins that came on the bike. Crap. Ditched them for the deathgrips. Was happy with them. Then converted them to diy tubeless and was even happier with them. Switched to hutch python tubeless light next, was ok ok, missed the grip of the kliens, now using nevegal.

The kliens have grip second to none in my list. The only problem is because the knobs are so tightly spaced, they clog up in mud very easily. Apart from that, its an awesome tire.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
at least now i know...

leleklegrunt said:
Tried them before. Grippiest tire I've ever tried.

Started with some al cheapo michelins that came on the bike. Crap. Ditched them for the deathgrips. Was happy with them. Then converted them to diy tubeless and was even happier with them. Switched to hutch python tubeless light next, was ok ok, missed the grip of the kliens, now using nevegal.

The kliens have grip second to none in my list. The only problem is because the knobs are so tightly spaced, they clog up in mud very easily. Apart from that, its an awesome tire.
im not imagining things, these tire do grip amazingly well. ive yet to lose traction in any situation and im a very powerful guy (not bragging). during climbing the tire just digs in, like a tractor. seems like these are hidden gems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.