Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
i like rocks
1,606 Posts
it looks like a super short dude standing next to a dirtjump bike!

thats cool, i'd totally have one just to ride to work and the critical mass just for the hellufit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just plain silly

I guess silly is the point. It would be very cool as a pitbike/critical mass machine. To me it simply equates to an old school Schwinn or Raleigh, not much use for them these days, but very cool to look at and a hoot to ride,........ for a little while.

·
Enthusiast
5,360 Posts
I wonder what the top-tube length is.

Price is too rarified for me though. My wife would throw me out of the house if I won the bid.

It'd be cool to ride though. I could see myself riding that around town. It looks like the builder did a nice job on the frame.

·
No longer 26
3,090 Posts
Cloxxki said:
Too bad. Too small for me. Would certainly beat havind to attempt such a project myself, gathering parts.
Dude:thumbsup: Buy it and just have a frame built for your size. Then there is no need to gather all of the parts. You'll already have them.:p

G

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
think of having to replace a taco'd wheel or heck even a tire....

still would love to try it out... bet it would do REAL nice on the local trails around here... what roots you guys complainin about?...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.