Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STMCC has received approval from Kitsap county for night riding at Banner forest. This allows club rides out there on Thursday and Friday only from 5-8 pm. Runs through April. Big deal right, but all in the process for the big lands riding areas coming up. Two 2000 acre plus areas with terrain. They look favorably on bikers now.
Green mountain: best view is from the high hope area. Vista trail gives you a view of Lake Tahuya only. Trails on SW side are in OK shape at best. Trials trail needs to be cleaned.
I noticed from some past post talk about the various trails in the Olympics. We all know they are there. Talk about them off list so we don't get kicked out of there totally.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
It's pretty hard to discern what you're trying to say here.

i read the boards somewhat regularly so i have a pretty good idea of what you're trying to say, but it would be helpful to all if you took a tad more time in this post to help clarify each individual point, and the overall message in advocacy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.