Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
A hopped on pop.
1,397 Posts
woohoo, that is one sweet frame. kish sure does some sweet as work (someone once posted a retro type frame here, one of the most beautiful bikes i have ever seen!). please post full build pics and a ride review.

the red chainring bolts are the icing on cake. your roadie is one sweet machine too!!!

cheers!

·
mainly roadie
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hey A, thanks.
The badge did turn out well, and the frame turned out even better! :) Jim did an incredible work.
I didn't design the badge, that's Jim's logo design; I just drew it/helped get it made, and it was a long process...but, yes, worth the work.

No, I did not get a stem, but in the future I would like to. Did you get one yet?

I will post more photos when I finish building it up.

@Kam: thanks, much appreciated!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sweet ride, dig the head badge. Jim does such a great job, and a super cool dude as well. Congradulations on your work of art, post more pics when built.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nice

Nice Bike. I saw the guys from Kish at Sea Otter this weekend, supercool guys and fun to talk to. They had some really sweet frames on display and afer checking them out and seeing yours I am starting to get the jones for a new bike..

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
cadence90 said:
A beautiful frame from a great custom builder: KISH FABRICATION.
(The website is being redone; therefore it is still in progress.)
I am interested in all things titanium and recently contacted Kish on a handlebar matter. I am concerned about the right seatstay/seat tube weld. Does it have a prominent hickey as it looks to have in the pic?

·
mainly roadie
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. I saw the bikes Jim was taking up to Sea Otter; those painted ti cross bikes were beautiful. He really is a very nice guy, easy to talk to and work with, and his work speaks for itself.

BadHabit said:
I am interested in all things titanium and recently contacted Kish on a handlebar matter. I am concerned about the right seatstay/seat tube weld. Does it have a prominent hickey as it looks to have in the pic?
No, don't be concerned: that was a very sunny day and the shadows were tough. It's the same weld on the close-up: looks pretty [email protected]#n nice to me! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
cadence90 said:
Thanks guys. I saw the bikes Jim was taking up to Sea Otter; those painted ti cross bikes were beautiful. He really is a very nice guy, easy to talk to and work with, and his work speaks for itself.

No, don't be concerned: that was a very sunny day and the shadows were tough. It's the same weld on the close-up: looks pretty [email protected]#n nice to me! :)
Not bad! Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Kish Everyday Bike Pics ?

Howdy everybody,

Anybody has got some pictures of the Kish townie ?

·
mainly roadie
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fanzy38 said:
Howdy everybody,

Anybody has got some pictures of the Kish townie ?
Here are a few.
I apologize to the owners for posting these, but all these images have been posted on the net previously.
I would suggest writing Jim Kish also, he probably has some updated pics.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.