Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team NFI
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had planned to start this a few weeks ago but was delayed because didn't know if we where staying in Kingston.

Garage Monster a few years ago had a thread of riding around Dundas and Hamilton. Showed new places and such he was out riding. As I recall he found a animal carcass and some forgotten structures. In the last year especially after the Kingston Marathon last hear. Have heard time and again how people had no clue there was actually an trails here. Well....unless you know Kyle.

So in a similar vein will try something a bit similar.

One thing I ask...let us leave the trail access politics out of the thread.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Close-ish trails to Kingston, check out my website Home. All of our local and not so local spots are listed with google map links and youtube trail videos included. This is a small project of mine, as when I started riding in the Belleville area a few years ago, I had no idea where to go so as I started to find places, I figured I would catalogue them so to speak.

·
Team NFI
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The local club is planning to run a little MTB fest this year. Will share what is happening later.

Some one has been busy.

And finally rideable.

·
Team NFI
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Something I know Dan will include at the last marathon race in Kingston.

More goodies in progress as well.

·
Team NFI
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you did the Kingston Marathon last year you should recall this...

Compared to last year at this time it is completely different. Very little growth yet.

And don't worry Kay...will I will ensure the Nettle is cut way back the day before the race.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Any races in Kingston around July 10-20? Will be there visiting family. I think I have a connection for those trails in Glenburnie. Any other good spots in Kingston area?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts