Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who don't know, King Kong is a variation of The Flying Monkey down in Virgin, UT. Personally I've only see a few people clean the whole line. It's by far the most challenging trail I've ever ridden. Multiple, mandatory airs with super steep roll overs all the way down. If you don't commit, your ribs hurt really bad--like mine.

Attachments

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
I've ridden the Monkey, and seen King Kong, but have not ridden it. That trail is by far the gnarliest I've ever ridden. Had to change my diapers afterwards.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
powderho said:
For those who don't know, King Kong is a variation of The Flying Monkey down in Virgin, UT. Personally I've only see a few people clean the whole line. It's by far the most challenging trail I've ever ridden. Multiple, mandatory airs with super steep roll overs all the way down. If you don't commit, your ribs hurt really bad--like mine.
I've been down King Kong a few years ago (when Bender's were the only tire tracks down the ridge) - trail was pretty over my head - those multiple huge drops? yikes - I didn't like the initial black rock you drop off of Monkey either...undercut, steep - nasty run-out between boulders....

Flying Monkey is a blast, King Kong I'll leave to Josh and his types...Legion of Doom would probably send that shizzy fo realz though.... ;)

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
I WANNA I WANNA

nice pics looks cool :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.