Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I think King as "fixed" the price on their products, like Oakley and others, at msrp. You would need to contact various retailers and ask. Give Larry at Mountain High and Chad at Red Barn a call. Any discount may come in a package price for a complete wheelset.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Email these guys at Aspire Velotech. I bought my hubs through them when I assembled my spot back in August 2005. They had good prices. Not cheap but still a little better then I could find out here in Hawaii.

http://stores.ebay.com/Aspire-VeloTech

I emailed them before buying to see if I could work a "shipping" deal when I bought both front and rear hubs.

Good luck!!!

aloha,
g

·
Too Much Fun
2,320 Posts
I'd call Chad @ Red Barn too...

bikenut316 said:
Who has the best price on new King hubs?
I'll second the shout out for Chad at Red Barn. :thumbsup: He consistantly beats other prices and when I was shopping for Kings his was the best deal. And a super nice guy too boot. He had it boxed and shipped practically before I was off the phone.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jaybo said:
They are giving you %15 off over $300. So, you can get 15% of retail on the hubs. Not great but better than a stick in the eye.

Jaybo
Thankyou very much, you just saved me $68. King may be able to control the price but they can't stop Universal cycles from offering the 15% off over $300 spent. Total for F/R ISO Disk hubs $439.79.
The next closest deal was $508 with free shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.