Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
299 Posts
I bought their last Large through their website (they're the European distributor) and the whole process was quite smooth. They replied to all my e-mails, some times on the same day, and were always helpful.
They're a steal too (got a similar deal).

They're probably trying to move the last frames before the new ones arrive, hence the posts on ebay.

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BigBill said:
Zero feedback. Germamy. Unbelievable price.

Go for it dude, sounds totally legit. Make sure he lets you wire him the money to be extra safe.
The guy above you (Chris Canfield) just varified that this is indeed a legit ebay sale. He's one of the oweners of Canfield Brothers so I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a medium Can-Diggle, I'm 5' 11" and wish I had a large. The medium is fine, but if you ask me, they run small. This is just my opinion, just how if feels to me. I don't know if this is also true with the Jedi's or not.

·
Registered
361 Posts
rep_1969 said:
I have a medium Can-Diggle, I'm 5' 11" and wish I had a large. The medium is fine, but if you ask me, they run small. This is just my opinion, just how if feels to me. I don't know if this is also true with the Jedi's or not.
All our frames run about a half size smaller than other companies.
We feel it fits better- or maybe it's just because a large meant to fit me-:D

Sizing suggestions-
<5'8 small
5'8-6'0 Med
5'11- 6'3 Large
>6'3 XL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.