Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tell ya, ya give 'em a bike and they think they can do anything. D got a brand new Rocky Mountain for Christmas (so did J, but he "doesn't do kids rides anymore..." :rolleyes: ;))

This is D and Little J in Sedona, and yes, parts of Bell Rock are in these photos.

I love this last shot:

·
Brant-C.
1,072 Posts
awesome!

i've got two girls (4 and 2) and i can't wait to get them on the trails. we have a trailer we take on fire roads and they love it.

quotes are usually: "let's go off road dad" and "go faster dad, faster"

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MillerSHO said:
I think your son has a more trail worthy bike then me with my trek 4300.

LOL
Little J is more like a nephew, but he has a great little Marin. In the photos he is on a rented Kona. J, my son, received a Rocky Mountain ETSX-30, for Christmas. He is not in the photos, since he was on the big people's ride that day. The blondie is my daughter, D.

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*rt* said:
D's got such long hair now!! granted, the last time i saw her i'm pretty sure she wasn't even walking yet!! :D

great stuff sar.

rt
Last time you saw her, she had no hair. She was under a year and she didn't get hair until she was a year old. The long hair is to put in a bun for ballet. All good ballerinas have to have a bun... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Don't enjoy it too much though, that attitude is what usually CREATES spoiled brats.

Like with anything there is a balance.

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MillerSHO said:
Don't enjoy it too much though, that attitude is what usually CREATES spoiled brats.

Like with anything there is a balance.
Yeah, some days, if you ask my kids, I'm the meanest mom ever. However, I only have 4 more years with J, and that's if he continues to be ok with being seen with his parents. All of his Sedona riding pics are in other cameras, but I do have one with a Sedona local that wanted to follow him around.

Attachments

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
MillerSHO said:
Don't enjoy it too much though, that attitude is what usually CREATES spoiled brats..
Umm what attitude? Maybe I'm missing something here.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.